FlyGateVPN Software hereby specifically reminds users to read the terms of this Agreement carefully (minors should review it with a guardian) and that you have the right to accept or not accept the terms. Unless you accept these Terms, you do not have the right to download, install or use the Software and its related services. These Terms describe the rights and obligations between FlyGateVPN Software and you with respect to the use of the FlyGateVPN Software license and related aspects, and the user agrees that these Terms are as legally binding on the user as if they were written with the user's signature and seal. These terms and conditions shall have legal effect between the user and FlyGateVPN Software from the date of successful registration.
This software was developed by FlyGateVPN. All intellectual property rights such as trademarks and copyrights of the software and all information contents related to the software, including but not limited to: text expressions and their combinations, icons, graphics, charts, colors, interface design, layout frames, related data, printed materials, or electronic documents are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties and other intellectual property laws and regulations.
1、The user can install, use, display and run (for the same account, multiple computers are not supported to use and run online at the same time) the software on the computer (hereinafter collectively referred to as computers).
2、Reserved rights: All other rights not expressly authorized remain with FlyGateVPN Software, and users must obtain separate written consent from FlyGateVPN Software to use other rights.
3、Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, this Agreement does not specify the terms of service for other services of FlyGateVPN software accessed using this software, and there may be separate terms of service governing these services, which users are requested to understand and confirm separately when using the relevant services. If the user uses the service, he/she is deemed to have accepted the relevant terms of service.
1、The user should register true, complete and error-free personal information, and the true and complete user information will serve as the basis for FlyGateVPN software to provide after-sales service and the premise for the user to obtain legal protection.
2, because the user does not fill in the real, complete and error-free personal information, the user should bear all the losses and responsibilities caused by this, including but not limited to: account password loss, account disputes with others, etc.
IV. The user use instructions
1, the user should ensure that the information provided when registering for the FlyGateVPN software service is true, complete and error-free.
2、FlyGateVPN software account.
(1) FlyGateVPN software account ownership to FlyGateVPN software, the user will get a user name and password after successful registration, the user with the user name and password to enjoy the services provided by FlyGateVPN software to its members.
(2) The right to use the FlyGateVPN software account belongs to the initial registrant only. To protect user information and account security, users are prohibited from transferring or renting the account. If FlyGateVPN software finds that the user is not the initial registrant of the account, FlyGateVPN software has the right to recall the account without legal responsibility to the account user. The user is responsible for all disputes and losses arising from the private rental and sale (paid/unpaid) of the account. At the same time, FlyGateVPN Software reserves the right to pursue legal responsibility for users who violate this agreement.
(3) In the event of a dispute between users regarding the right to use the account, FlyGateVPN software will make an independent judgment based on the initial personal registration data. If the real owner cannot be judged due to personal data defects (untrue, incomplete, etc.), FlyGateVPN software has the right to recall the disputed account, and the user shall bear the relevant losses and responsibilities.
(4) The user assumes responsibility for the safekeeping of the FlyGateVPN software account and password, and is fully responsible for all activities under his account and password.
(5) If the user does not use the FlyGateVPN software account for a long time after registration, the FlyGateVPN software company has the right to recycle the account to avoid wasting resources.
3. Users are not allowed to rent or sell (paid/unpaid) FlyGateVPN software services (including free experience services) directly or indirectly, and all disputes and losses incurred as a result of private transfers by users shall be borne by them. At the same time, FlyGateVPN software reserves the right to pursue legal responsibility for users who violate this agreement.
1. Users shall use the software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement in compliance with the law and the agreement. Users shall not commit any acts including but not limited to the following.
(1) Unauthorized deletion of all information and content about copyright on the Software and other copies.
(2) reverse engineering, reverse assembly, reverse compilation, etc. of the Software without permission.
(3) Unauthorized use, copying, modification, linking, reproduction, compilation, publication, publication, establishment of mirror sites, unauthorized development of derivative products, works and services related to the Software, etc.
(4) Use the Software to publish, transmit, disseminate, store content that violates national laws, endangers national security, the unification of the motherland, social stability, or any inappropriate, insulting and defamatory, obscene, violent and any content that violates national laws and regulations and policies.
(5) The use of the software to publish, transmit, disseminate, store content that infringes on the intellectual property rights, trade secret rights and other legal rights of others.
(6) The use of any material or information containing images or photographs obtained through the use of the Software in a manner that infringes on trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of any party.
(7) Use the Software for any act that jeopardizes the security of the computer network, including but not limited to.
① Using unauthorized data or accessing unauthorized servers/accounts.
② Unauthorized access to the public computer network or another person's computer system and delete, modify, or add stored information.
③ Unauthorized attempts to probe, scan, test the weaknesses of the software system or network or otherwise commit acts that undermine network security.
④ Attempting to interfere with or disrupt the normal operation of the Software system or website, intentionally spreading malicious programs or viruses and other acts that disrupt and interfere with normal network information services.
⑤ Forgery of TCP/IP packet names or partial names.
2, the use of this software must comply with relevant national laws and policies, etc., to safeguard national interests, protect national security, and comply with this agreement, for the user of the use of illegal or violate this agreement and all the responsibility caused by the user is fully responsible, all have nothing to do with FlyGateVPN software, resulting in FlyGateVPN software losses, FlyGateVPN software has the right to require the user to compensate. If the use of the above prohibited behavior, FlyGateVPN has the right to deactivate the account or cancel the service of the account without warning and no refund, retain the relevant records, and retain the right to cooperate with judicial organs to pursue legal responsibility.
1、The software, like most Internet software, may be disturbed by various security issues, such as others using the user's information to cause harassment in real life; downloading and installing other software containing Trojan horses and other viruses that threaten the safety of the user's computer information and data, which then affects the normal use of the software, etc. Users should strengthen the awareness of information security and user data protection, pay attention to strengthen password protection to avoid losses and harassment.
2, not by FlyGateVPN software or FlyGateVPN software authorized development and official release of any other software derived from the software is illegal, download, installation, use of such software, will likely lead to unpredictable risks, resulting in all legal responsibilities and disputes have nothing to do with FlyGateVPN software. Users are not allowed to download, install or use such software easily, otherwise, FlyGateVPN software has the right to terminate the user's account eligibility. Users may only use FlyGateVPN software through the software provided by FlyGateVPN software and other legal channels to log in and use FlyGateVPN software. Users may not log in through other software or programs developed without the authorization of FlyGateVPN software, including but not limited to illegal compatible software, programs or other means not expressly permitted by FlyGateVPN software, otherwise, FlyGateVPN software has the right to terminate the user's account.
1、The user agrees by.
(1) Acceptance of this agreement and the terms of service issued by FlyGateVPN software.
(2) Verbal or written representation made by the user via email, telephone, fax, instant messaging, etc.
(3) Default agreement terms in the agreement or service statement, to which the user has no objection.
(4) Other ways that FlyGateVPN software and the user both recognize.
2. FlyGateVPN Software reserves the right at any time to disclose any information as required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of FlyGateVPN Software.
FlyGateVPN Software reserves the right to replace, modify, or upgrade the Software at any time by providing you with a replacement, modified, or upgraded version of the Software and the right to charge a fee for such replacement, modification, or upgrade.
IX. About value-added services
FlyGateVPN Software will provide users with various value-added Internet services related to the Software, including free and paid value-added services, according to the development of the market and technology. FlyGateVPN Software reserves the right to charge fees for related value-added services and change the standards and methods of charging; if the related services are changed from free to paid services, FlyGateVPN Software will inform you in an appropriate form. The user can choose to accept or reject the charged service, and ensure that when using the charged service, he/she will pay the fee in accordance with the relevant fee regulations of FlyGateVPN software, if he/she refuses to pay or defaults on the fee, FlyGateVPN software has the right to stop the service and recover the loss and compensation according to the law.
1, the use of this software involves Internet services, may be affected by various aspects of instability, there is force majeure, computer viruses, hacker attacks, system instability, the location of the user, the user shutdown and any other network, technology, communication lines and other reasons caused by the interruption of service or can not meet the user's requirements, the user must understand and bear the above risks. FlyGateVPN software does not assume any responsibility.
2. FlyGateVPN software is not responsible for the economic losses suffered by users due to third parties such as communication line failures, technical problems, network, computer failures, system instability and other various force majeure reasons.
3、This software may use third-party software or technology to be legally authorized. Any disputes arising from third-party software or technology will be resolved by that third party and FlyGateVPN software will not be held responsible. FlyGateVPN software does not provide customer service support for third-party software or technology, if you need to get support, please contact the software or technology provider.
1、The invalidity of any part or all of the terms of this agreement will not affect the validity of other terms.
2、The interpretation, validity and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If any dispute or controversy arises between the user and FlyGateVPN software, it should be resolved through friendly consultation first, and if the consultation fails, the user hereby fully agrees to submit the dispute or controversy to the jurisdiction of the court where FlyGateVPN software is located.
3、Once this product is sold, no refund will be made.
4. FlyGateVPN Software reserves all rights to interpret this agreement.
The user hereby once again guarantees that he or she has fully read and understood the terms and conditions of the above membership registration agreement and voluntarily enters the FlyGateVPN software membership registration process formally and accepts the binding of all the above terms and conditions of the agreement.